Winter Wedding Decorations
Winter wedding decorations inspire every color from deep rich jewel tones to all white with splashes of icy blue.
Metallic accents make every guest's table sparkle. Layer the table with metallic overlays, shiny silver cutlery, gold rimmed china, crystal and candles. Think gilded foliage, nuts, pinecones for an extra hit of glitz.
- Glass vases or urns filled with pearls and a favorite flower.
- Urns filled with Christmas balls in a color from the wedding palette - silver and gold also look stunning.
- Candles, candles and more candles! Sprinkle shiny confetti around the base for extra sparkle.
- Metallics - oodles of silver and gold look spectacular in the evening light.
Table decorations for a winter wedding
* At a winter wedding the table should be warm and inviting. Decorate using lots of candles in a variety of heights and sizes to create the warm and cozy feeling needed on a cold winter night.
* Candelabras make great table centerpiece as well as add extra sparkle.
* Use jewel-toned tablecloths with shimmering chiffon overlays highlight this seasons frosty sparkle.
* If available, rent gold-gilded chargers to add richness and depth to your place settings.
* Plush chairs not only add warmth and coziness to a room - they are much more comfortable to sit on. Check with your rental company - many will offer metallic-tone chairs that can be fitted with velvet cushions to match your wedding-day decor.
Seasonal flowers for a winter wedding
Choose flowers in rich deep colors - our favorites are;
- Calla lilies
Favors for a winter wedding