A well dressed table will layer color and texture to create a successfully decorated reception.
Achieve a professsional look by layering colors, flowers and textures on every table. Sparkling stem ware bounces off shiny silverware, candles twinkling, rich satin table cloths, floral bouguets - these are the elements tht will make a well dressed table.
Wedding decorations for the head table include....
* The floral bouquets belonging to the bride and the bridesmaids are traditionally laid across the front of the table and allowed to drape down the front.
* Candles are usually placed on the head table - be sure to choose candles holders with a low profile to allow the guests an unobstructed view of the bridal party.
Table decorations for the guests should consist of....
* Place cards, not only a practical solution to who sits where but another oppportunity to add color and design to the table decorations.
* Wedding favors may be arranged at each place setting, before the guests arrive. Not only is this an unexpected pleasure for the guests, it will add to the decoration of the table. Wrap the favors in fluffy tulle or cellophane with lots of ribbon to add sparkle and interest to every table.
* Small tea lights or candles add soft flickering light and they also help to decorate the tables.
* Sparkling stem ware, fine china and crisp napkins all bring an extra dash of color to the wedding tables.
* The addition of a floral arrangement, an interesting collection of candles, or an unexpected centerpiece will also help to decorate the tables.