Beach Wedding Decorations
UNIQUE WAYS TO GUIDE YOUR GUESTS TO THE LOCATION OF YOUR WEDDING
INCORPORATE THE BEACH THEME INTO YOUR BRIDAL BOUQUET
Choose seashells that are similar in color and size. For each shell, with a hot glue gun add a length of florists 22 gauge wire. Cluster 3 shells together and wrap with florist wire. Add the cluster to a selection of flowers or ask your florists to do it for you.
USE THESE IDEAS FOR CREATING UNIQUE CENTERPIECES
- A collection of different lighthouses
- Urns filled with seashells sand, sea glass or small stones
- Shallow bowls filled with tinted water and a floating candle, for extra drama sprinkle sea glass or shells on the table.
- Create a beach scene, Fill trays with sand or gravel then top with rocks or seashells or bits of driftwood.
- One large candle per table decorated with a collar of seashells - Place the candle on a pedestal and hot glue shells around the base of the candle, piling the shells up as you go.
- Miniature beach-scapes created from mix and matched glasses act as votives - fill with seashells, sand and a single candle.
PLACE CARD HOLDERS
Collect flat stones to use as napkin weights and write the name of each guest in marker.
LIGHTING IDEAS FOR A BEACH WEDDING
- hurricane lamps with candles
||Sea Urchin Covered Lamp
This sea urchin votive lamp is the epitome of deep sea cool. Its raw texture and whitewashed color give off an earthy, bohemian vibe. Use it with a votive candle for soft radiant light.
||Blue & White Starfish Candles
This translucent starfish candle brings the best of the beach indoors. For an effortless beach theme centerpiece, place a few each of the guests tables and spark 'em up.
BEACH WEDDING FAVORS
- small buckets filled with seashell cookies or candies
- funny sunglasses
- personalize paper or cello bags filled with homemade cookies or candies and closed with raffia and a small seashell
- small fans to help guests keep cool, alternately pass out inexpensive paper parasols at the wedding ceremony.